Welcome to SAGE HOMEOPATHY
The philosophy behind homeopathy
Homeopathic medicine is scientifically proven practice and the second most common used in the world following the conventional allopathic medicine. Homeopathy is about treating a sick person with remedies that were prepared from substances from the nature. The core of homeopathic remedies is that the chosen remedy must produce similar symptoms to a healthy person as the symptoms observed by the practitioner of a sick one. Therefore the name homeopathy from the Greek language “Homoios” for same and “Patheia” for suffering.
To achieve this goal, the practitioner will observe and listen to the patient in order to understand who the person that is sick is and who that person, when was healthy, was therefore by choosing a similar remedy the restoration of health will occur.
Classical Hahnemannian homeopaths prescribe single type of remedy at the time. This method helps the practitioner and the patient observe changes in health and gives the opportunity for the practitioner to adjust the dose accordingly.
- Homeopathic practice is regulated by the Government of Canada
- Homeopathic remedies are FDA approved
- Homeopathy does not interfere with other medical treatments neither with other drugs
- Homeopathic medicine can be applied to babies, pregnant women, elderly people and pets
- Homeopathy treats equally acute and chronic conditions
- The homeopathic remedies do not contain any toxic chemicals
Examples of homeopathic treatments
And many more health conditions; acute and chronic. Please contact me at the North York clinic for more information.